Kolínská řepařská drážka

Potěší každého!

Jízdní řád

Pravidelný víkendový provoz od května do října
O prázdninách jezdíme také ve středu
Střídající se parní a dieselový provoz
Pravidelný odjezd vlaků: 9:45, 11:00, 12:15, 13:30, 14:45 a 16:00 hodin
Při špatném počasí máme uzavřené vagóny

Ceník

Všechny vlaky jezdí do stanice Býchory
Délka jedné trasy trvá přibližně 50 minut
Všechny jízdenky jsou zpáteční
Jízdenky lze zakoupit v nádražní budově

Jízdy na objednávku

Svatební jízda, firemní akce, výlet se školou nebo školkou, oslava narozenin
Parní nebo dieselový vlak
Objednat jízdu můžete na jakýkoliv den v roce

Vozový park

Parní lokomotiva BS 80
6 dieselových lokomotiv
Motorová drezína
Uzavřené a otevřené osobní vagóny

Podpořte nás

Akce pražec je možnost symbolického zakoupení pražce
Na pražci je umístěna cedulka s vaším jménem a číslem pražce
Celkem bylo zakoupeno více jak 850 pražců. Děkujeme!

Muzejní expozice

Historie Kolínské řepařské drážky, o pěstování cukrové řepy, lokomotivy
1895 - 1964 Provoz řepné dráhy
2007 - dosud Obnovování řepné dráhy
Prodej pohledů, turistických známek a mnoho dalších suvenýru

Kolín - Sendražice

Parkování přímo v areálu pro více jak 50 aut
Občerstvení v našem bufetu na nástupišti
Dětské hřiště s trampolínou.

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Railway area

Error: invalid imagelinks database record

About Us

History

O křd historie O křd historie

The lowland region of the river Elbe witnessed the growth of the narrow gauge sugar beet railway systems at the break of the 19th and 20th centuries. The length totals over 130 km around the agricultural centres of Kolín, Vlkava, Křinec, Kopidlno, Dymokury and Liběves. The railway primary function was to transport the crops/ beets to the local refineries.
The oldest representative of the technology is the Kolin railway system established in 1894. It linked the refinery of Kolin (today you would find the Kolin Power Plant on the spot) with Frantiskov (today’s Ovcary), Bychory and Jestrabi Lhota. The total length of 10.6 km was further extended with 0.9 km long junction to Frantiskov. The railway was operational for almost 70 years. The original steam engines service was later replaced by two-axle B600/70 and BN60 diesel engines. Each wagons carried 8t of sugar beet.

The sugar beet narrow gauge railway of Kolin

O křd obrázek O křd obrázek

“The restoration of sugar beet narrow gauge railway of Kolin club” was established in 2000 as a Civic Association, trying to reconstruct the oldest part of the railway. Supported by EU, Central Bohemia region, City of Kolin, TPCA and various other sponsors it was possible to restore 4.5 km of the railway, the termini in Kolín-Sendražice and in Býchory. The majority of the railway was built by the members of the association, who also participate in the reconstruction of the buildings, engines, carriages, and wagons. The grand opening of the first restored section took place 23-Jun-2007. Next stages extended the railway to Vyrovna, Mlynek and eventually we built the education path around the track. The last two stages brought the railway to Bychory and in 2015 the new terminus in Bychory was opened. A year later a small amusement park was erected and we expect further enhancement in the area.

Presently we are trying to build the depo able to protect the wagons and carriages against the harsh weather conditions. We are working on reconstruction of yet another BN 60H diesel engine and two new carriages, as there is a growing number of visitors every year and we would like to provide a comfortable ride for everyone.